Welcome to www.thehopehealthcare.com!
- These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations to your use of DayalHealthcare Private Limited’s Website, located at https://www.thehopehealthcare.com
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time.
- Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of Dayal Healthcare Private Limited. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indianlaw, including but not limited to:
- The materials on this Web Site belong to or are licensed to us. The materials are protected by Indian laws. There are some important rules about copying these materials. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this Web Site, but only for your personal, noncommercial use. When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this Web Site, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.
- No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.thehopehealthcare.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.thehopehealthcare.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.thehopehealthcare.com
- Redistribute content from www.thehopehealthcare.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Dayal Healthcare Private Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Dayal Healthcare Private Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Dayal Healthcare Private Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Dayal Healthcare Private Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Dayal Healthcare Private Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- These website terms and condition are applicable to all transactions including online appointment booking, bill payments, advance payment against services and/or any other transactions through this website or through its hyberlink(s) and authorized third party websites.
- This Site does not provide medical advice, including diagnosis. Nothing you read or learn on this Site should be considered to constitute medical advice as the Site is provided for general information and educational purposes only. Information on this Site is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship. The medical/treatment related information you obtain from this Site might be inappropriate for your own situation, or might be misinterpreted. For information on a specific medicine or for answers to your own particular health concerns, you should always consult with your doctor or health care professional for their professional advice.
- Information on this website concerning products approved for marketing is subject to the full prescribing information for such products.Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) does not recommend use of its products in a manner inconsistent with product labeling. Please check with your doctor or health care professional prior to taking any medications discussed within this website.
- While Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE)makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate, Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) provides, and you agree to use, this information on an “AS IS” basis and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from, or in connection with; the existence, access to, use of or inability to use this website; or from any materials, information, qualification or recommendations appearing in this website, regardless of whether Dayal Healthcare Private Limited (THE HOPE) has been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes damage to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You agree that the personal information such as name, address, contact number etc. (“Personal Information”) you provide to THE HOPE Hospital upon registration and at the time of availing the hospitals services and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and update the Personal Information and to keep the Personal Information true, accurate and complete.
- You hereby agree that the Personal Information provided by you to THE HOPE Hospitals at the time of registration/admission on THE HOPE Hospitals website or app or at the Hospital Units shall be collected, stored and used by THE HOPE Hospitals for the purpose of providing you efficient access to THE HOPE Hospitals website and THE HOPE Hospitals Services. You hereby agree, acknowledge and grant your consent to THE HOPE Hospitals to share the contact information and other personal details, as may have been disclosed by THE HOPE Hospitals User to the Partner Vendors and third party service providers engaged by THE HOPE Hospitals and you hereby confirm that you have no objection to receive promotional offers, deals, marketing material, promotional material and any other form of communications from THE HOPE Hospitals in such form as may be determined by THE HOPE Hospitals in its sole discretion, including electronic communications.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.Removal of contents or links from our website
If you find any content or link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.Disclaimer
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.