Diseases relating to throat, nose, and ear are frequently under-treated and common due to an absence of awareness of the brand-new improvements in this specialized area. The ENT department at Hope Healthcare makes up of extremely competent and erudite ENT professionals who are specialists in dealing with and performing surgical treatments of the throat, nose, and ear.
The devoted and informed experts of the ENT department at Hope Healthcare operate in partnership with neurosurgeons, pulmonologists (chest doctors), once surgeons, and cosmetic and reconstructive cosmetic surgeons to supply complete care to patients.
- Giddiness (vertigo): Deafness– both from birth and obtained later on.
- Cochlear Implant for unilateral deafness and chronically discharging.
- Ear defects– Microtia/ Bat ears and so on.
- Ear diseases– injury/ persistent discharge and so on.
Throat and neck
- Snoring/ Sleep Apnea.
- Voice conditions– Hoarseness/ Uncertain.
- Womanly voice and so on
- Singing Cable paralysis.
- Swallowing conditions.
- Decreased mouth opening due to Sub Mucous Fibrosis and so on.
- Laryngotracheal injuries.
- Salivary gland growths.
- Thyroid surgical treatments.
- Nose blockage.
- Saddle nose/Nasal Bulge.
- Predicting Septum/ Broad nose and so on
- Nose fractures.
- Recurrent Cold/ Sinus.
- Nasal polyps/ Growths and so on
- Allergic cold: Sneezing, scratchy nose
- Stuffiness and Post Nasal Drip of phlegm and so on.
The department provides the following treatments:
- Functional Endoscopic Surgical Treatment of Sinus (FESS).
- Inner Ear and Skull-base Surgical Treatment.
- Trans-septal Surgical Treatment for Pituitary Tumours.
- Speech Treatment for Speech and Language Conditions.
- Speech Audiometry.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation programs.
- Hearing & Balance issues.
- Treatment of Acoustic Neuroma.
- Treatment for Otosclerosis.
- Otoplasties or Surgical Restoration of Ear Defects.
- Cochlear Implant Providers.